A Realtor Who Can Relate?
Expert Help in the Home Search
I am a mom of three with a busy, on-the-go family who understands just how important it is to find a place where everyone can come together … a place that really feels like home. In the buying process, I’ll help you find a house that fits all of your criteria, from price and square footage to amenities and location. On the selling side, my experience spans all types of properties, including new construction, “flip” homes, character houses and condos. I offer a unique new design service to my clients – free of charge – that includes staging a home’s interior to emphasize its top selling features.
My Real Estate Experience
- Full-time realtor in the Fox Cities since 1996
- More than 700 homes sold and counting
- History of selling homes fast
- Helping clients buy and sell houses in all price ranges – from starter to dream homes
- Added education with a broker’s license earned
- Achieved premier real estate agent distinction on Trulia and Zillow
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker Diamond Reward and Chairman’s Circle honoree
- Multi-million-dollar producer with more than $18 million in annual home sales
- Luxury home certified
Exceeding Client Expectations
“I am very happy that I chose Val Hall as my selling agent. She was constantly supportive and patient with me when I would worry that something might happen to keep the deal from closing. She set up showings the very day I signed with her. I had an absolute ball watching Val and her co-workers stage my home. When it was done, it looked so good that I felt like I was living in a magazine. I loved how she always explained what was happening and exactly what to expect next. Val did a great job getting my home sold!”
“Val’s attitude was positive and helpful, and made the entire home buying experience a breeze. As first-time homeowners, she was awesome. If I ever need to look for a new home, I’m going straight to Val.”